Wednesday 15 October 2014

How about I put my first book up for free?

So here's the thing: 

My credit card's an extension from my mum's. A couple of months ago I asked her to make it international so I could get paid by Amazon when I started selling my books. I started setting my account up on Amazon... and my mum never asked the bank to make the card international, so I can't publish my books until I give them proper credit card information. 

This info is just to set up my account; since I wanted to set the ebook's price at 0.00 I don't see why they'd need it, but they do. The print book is still going to have a regular price. 

And I've been thinking... I really, really want to make my book available to you all. So how about I gift it here, on my blog? Would that work?

I don't know. I guess I'll keep on asking the pros. Love them, couldn't do this without them. 

xo, E

0 comments:

Post a Comment